There are incredible celebrations planned on both sides of the Atlantic in those cities wich are special to us including Southampton and Liverpool. For each of these the best place to be is on board and they have some limited spaces still available for some of the special cruises.
Cunard celebrates 175 years
2015 promises to be a spectacular year for all who sail with Cunard. They celebrate the 175th anniversary with some memorable events. Celebrations will take place on every cruise in 2015 with special features and events on board.
Celebrations will begin on 3 may 2015 in the home port of southampton as the 3 ships complete the final nautical miles of their World Cruises, culminating in a special gathering of all 3 of the ships.
All cruises departing in 2015 will feature the following:
1. Celebratory Gala dinner with special menu (cruises of 4 nights and more)
2. 175 themed Gala Ball
3. Special on board events and activities including 175 Pub quiz
4. Special range of themed 175 gifts including collectables
5. 175 anniversary cocktails and 175 Signature Martini for the Commodore Club
6. Themed afternoon Tea with special tea blend and 175 pastries
7. 175 anniversary timeline video for stateroom TVs and screens around the ship
8. special spa treatments and packages
9. Casino Games
10. Photography - 175 Celebratory Frames
11. Celebratory ice and vegetable carving
Three Queens, one magnificent city
Liverpool was home to Cunard from 1840 until 1967. So its only fitting that celebrations for such an historic milestone centre around the Mersey. Between 24 and 26 May 2015 all three ships will call at Liverpool to salute a city that will be forever part of the history of Cunard. Special events on board, commemorative menus and entertainment will make these 175th anniversary cruises extra special.
There are still places on board to join. There will be 3 cruises that will be part of the Liverpool celebrations:
Queen Marry 2 will be sailing 10 nights around British Isles
Queen Elizabeth will be arriving there as the final visit during a 16 night cruise around the Baltic Sea
Queen Victoria arrives in Liverpool as part of a 6 night cruise that also visits Guernsey
More information about the celebrity of 175 years of Cunard and the cruises, vist the website.